HS job opening

Greetings -

I am going on sabbatical next year and my school is looking for a one-year
replacement physics teacher. Thought I'd pass it on to PHYS-Lers in case
someone was looking for a change of scene.

The job, as it looks right now:
-one section of C-level AP
-three sections of Conceptual to mostly juniors (not strictly Hewitt-style)
Small section sizes - roughly 16 per class.
very nice lab all to yourself, fun and interesting colleagues

The school:
Noble & Greenough school is a co-ed independent secondary school in
Dedham, Massachusetts, just outside of Boston. Great teaching atmosphere,
terrific community.

The kids:
smart, motivated, respectful, responsive, fun to work with.

Requirements:
good teaching skills above all

I can field informal inquiries off-list. My office phone is 781/320-7167.
And yes, the job is that good, though you'd have to ask the cheif about
the pay.

Formal inquiries, applications, resumes and so on should go to either:

Debbie Harrison, Department Chair
deborah_harrison@nobles.edu

Ben Snyder, Director Upper School
ben_snyder@nobles.edu

cheers

david

David Strasburger
Physics Teacher • Science Department Technology Coordinator
Noble & Greenough School
10 Campus Drive
Dedham, MA 02026