FW: FW: High-school curriculum changes

We might be comparing apples and oranges here. Are you a physics first
school? Most of my students are seniors with a smattering of juniors
thrown in to the mix. As long as they've taken algebra in 8th or 9th
grade, they've made it through alg. II by the time they get to me.

Algebra II is a co-requisite for this class, and that's why I was
considering "flopping" the semesters, so that they will have seen the
trigonometry before we introduce vectors. [To require Algebra II
*before*
physics would gut the physics program.]