Re: Warning Herb: Don't use the subway to transport rad. sources.

Why Cs-137?

It would not be my choice to use.

bc who was contaminated by ~ 50 mCi of Cs.

Bob LaMontagne wrote:

"Edmiston, Mike" wrote:

Also, watch what you take photographs of. The recent issue of Popula=
Photography shows a picture of a sign on a NYC bridge. The sign bans
cameras on the bridge and the taking of any photographs of the bridge=
.

cutg

. Related to physics - will we have to give up teaching modern
physics labs because we can't get simple Cesium sources?

Bob at PC