Re: A Geometrical Proof of the Non-invariance of the Spacetime Interval

"RAUBER, JOEL" wrote:

If I understand you correctly, you say that F' claims breakfast occurs in
his stomach and lunch occurs in is stomach.

Well, it occurs at him, but I guess you could, just as easily, say it
occurs at his stomach.

But where is his stomach?

His stomach is wherever his breakfast is :^).

In what city do the two people F and F' say breakfast occured in? According
to SR (special relativity) in your opinion?

F says that breakfast occurred in Los Angeles. F', in order to get a
distance of zero between breakfast and lunch (which is what SR gives for
this case), must say that breakfast and lunch both occurred at the same
place. But he must necessarily determine that zero distance at the time
of lunch, when he is in San Diego. So he says that, since there is zero
distance between breakfast and lunch, and lunch occurred in San Diego,
breakfast must have occurred in San Diego (assume that he had a
blindfold on until he arrived at lunch and was driven by a chauffeur).

--
Dave Rutherford
"New Transformation Equations and the Electric Field Four-vector"

Applications:
"4/3 Problem Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/elecmass.pdf
"Action-reaction Paradox Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/actreact.pdf
"Energy Density Correction"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/enerdens.pdf
"Proposed Quantum Mechanical Connection"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/quantum.pdf