Re: A Geometrical Proof of the Non-invariance of the Spacetime Interval

"RAUBER, JOEL" wrote:

Suppose you have breakfast in Los Angeles then you drive to San Diego
and have lunch there. Do you claim to have had breakfast and lunch in
the same place?

Perhaps if we stick to this example we can get somewhere.

I claim that breakfast and lunch occur at different locations (not the same
location).

Special relativity claims that you claim that breakfast and lunch occur
at the same location.

I also claim that the special relativistic space-time interval between the
events of lunch and breakfast are the same as measured in all inertial
reference frames.

Special relativity doesn't apply if you claim that breakfast and lunch
occur at different locations.

--
Dave Rutherford
"New Transformation Equations and the Electric Field Four-vector"

Applications:
"4/3 Problem Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/elecmass.pdf
"Action-reaction Paradox Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/actreact.pdf
"Energy Density Correction"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/enerdens.pdf
"Proposed Quantum Mechanical Connection"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/quantum.pdf