2003 DemoDay Science Workshop

Hey There, Hi There, Ho There, Sci& Math Educators anywhere near SOUTH
JERSEY!

The 2003 Williamstown HS/Rowan University Science Teacher's 'Favorite Demo'
Workshop is now accepting online registrations for both attendees and
presenters! It is being held Thursday 13 March 2003, 6-9 PM , after 5 years
at
Williamstown High School, at Rowan University's College of Engineering,
Glassboro NJ; 15 minutes from Philadelphia. This workshop, in it's 6th
year, is an informal gathering of
over 120 NJ Science Teachers, 20+ Presenters and 18+ Vendors eager to share
ideas and to see some of our "Master" teachers in action.

Registration fee? Certainly! It's $0.00. That's right, ZERO! FREE! NODA!
ZIP! EMPTY SET! Anna Nicole's IQ! Ozzie's enunciation! Division by INFINITY!

And what do you get for this $0.00 registration fee? Three hours of the
best classroom activities in the state, guaranteed Door Prizes - last year,
Fisher gave away a $1000.00 Stereo microscope, Vendor browsing and
schmoozing, and valuable networking!

Did I mention it's FREE?

All information can be found at my website, www.DarylScience.com. Follow
the link to "2003 DemoDay". Register online, get directions to Rowan, and
think about being a presenter! Tell all your friends and bring your family!
There are nine separate areas of demonstrations, activities, Labs, and
silliness. They include
---Elementary Science
---Life Science - under grade 10
---General Science
---Environmental Science
---Earth Science
---Biology - above grade 8
---Chemistry
---Physics
---AP Stuff
If it's science, we have it covered! Rowan is sponsoring a full seminar on
the "Human Body" and a mechanism to run several times throughout the night.

Did I mention it's FREE!?

All attendees will have time to browse our "Vendor Area" where some of the
biggest and baddest science supply/publishing companies will vie for your
attention. They include Fisher, Ward's, Frey, SciKit, VWR, Flinn, Aries,
Glencoe, Sergent-Welch, and the ever-popular many many more.

Three NJ Professional Development hours are awarded for the evening by
Monroe Township Schools, one of our sponsors.

Did I mention it's FREE??!!

Any questions email me at Daryl@DarylScience.com. See you in March!
Daryl Taylor, Fizzix Guy
Williamstown HS, NJ, USA
PAEMST '96
856-262-8200
609-330-9571
www.DarylScience.com
This email sent using 100% recycled electrons. Please, don't waste yours!