I need help again

I just created a large pdf files (text with many pictures).
It was uploaded to my web site and expected its content
to appear at once by going to:

http://blake.montclair.edu/cf/karabut2.pdf

But that is not what happens. In order to see the content I
had to use the SAVE AS ... command. This created the icon
of the file and I had to drag this file to the icon of Explorer
in order to display its content.

What should I do allow potential readers of the documents
to see it without saving it first? Probably some preference
in the internet Explorer, right? What is it and where is it?

That item by the way, is my translation of the russian
article already summarized in one of my CF items. A set
of corrections, and the permission to share, came this
morning. The article is full of unbelievable claims; do not
ask me to defend them. As I indicated before, I met the
author at a recent conference and was impressed by
what he said. His presentation, and the presentation of
an American scientist, triggered my preoccupation with CF.

I was not able to show my improved draft to him because
the Russian host is out of reach since this morning. Can
somebody interpret this bouncing back message for me?
The entire bounced message is shown below; it is the
third one today. I do not feel like contacting a Russian
postmaster and asking what happened.

Thanks in advance,
Ludwik Kowalski kowalskil@mail.montclair.edu