Re: Speed Of Light Slowing Down.

> SYDNEY, Australia -- The crux of Einstein's theory of relativity --
that E =
> mc 2 -- is under challenge, following evidence that the speed of light
might
> be slowing down.

A question or two for the SR wizards from those in need of tutoring:

Why would E=mc^2 be "under challenge" if c were changing?

Where in SR is it required that c be the maximum possible velocity of a system?

Why couldn't Jon Luc travel faster than c? The Enterprise clearly did -- I
know because I was a Scientific Officer aboard for a few months.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen