Re: Speed Of Light Slowing Down.

In a message dated 12/11/2002 12:35:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jsalazar@FISICA.PUCP.EDU.PE writes:

http://www.ldolphin.org/constc.shtml

Unfortunately this is a creationist "science" website, so in my opinion
everything here is suspect. I wonder if Paul Davies has gone around the
religious bend. I know he has received some negative reviews from secular
humanist groups concerning his popular science writings.

Bob Zannelli