Re: PDF files

I have the free Acrobat Reader 4.05, and I can select (with Ctrl-A
hotkey) all text or just a region (with a tool that have an icon with
a T), then copy (this made with Ctrl-C hotkey or with Copy in Edit Menu)
and after paste where ever I want .
Of course the format is lost. (all of this in MS-windows)
Not sure if is posible to retrive images from a pdf file,
Hope helps

Jorge Salazar

Chuck Britton wrote:

5) Is it possible to turn a pdf file back into an editable text?
If so then please explain how. Print+Scan+OCR (optical
character recognition) is too demanding for this.
Ludwik Kowalski

'DeCoding' a pdf file can be done with the full version of Adobe
Acrobat. Don't confuse the free Acrobat Reader with the definitely
NOT free application Acrobat. (currently < $200 from Amazon.com)