Re: Meauring Volts?

Is this a property or a
characteristic? It is both. A silly issue? Yes. Should we
start debating the flowability aspect of this attribute and
its relative nature? I hope not; this is philosophy.

OK, Ken, now we have "attribute" in addition to "property" and
"characteristic". Shall we vote?

Ludwik, should we stop discussing the "flowability" of "energy" and
"heat"? Is that discussion also meaningless?

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen