Re: Line break problem

anything wrong with switching to NetScape. Has not the Gov. required MS to include it in addition to their own app.?

bc

Bob LaMontagne wrote:

I use Netscape for email - so my comment may not be helpful - however, don't you have a choice to send your message in "plain text".
Netscape gives this option - there are no embedded characters or line wrap - the receiver provides them with their email software. The
few times I've used Microsoft's product I've gotten unreadability complaints from recipients.

Now watch me get comments back that my posts to the list have been unreadable :-)

Bob at PC

Michael Edmiston wrote:

John M. mentioned I have solved my problem with = signs at the end of lines, but I still have a hard wrap at 132 characters. Here
is what I can tell you about this.

The problem is simultaneously a problem with Microsoft Exchange and also with Outlook/Outlook-Express and also with PHYS-L.

cut