Re: Disclaimers

HEAR! HEAR!

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Edmiston [mailto:edmiston@BLUFFTON.EDU]
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 6:44 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Disclaimers

I have to say I enjoy opening each of John Denker's e-mails
to see what new trio of people or organizations his position does not
represent. How many interesting trios can he come up with?

This posting is probably the position of many, but probably not all.

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.
Professor of Physics and Chemistry
Chair of Sciences
Bluffton College
Bluffton, OH 45817
(419)-358-3270
edmiston@bluffton.edu

This posting is the position of the writer, not that of
SUNY-BSC, NAU or the AAPT.