Lunar North Pole and Seasons

Howdy-

(I hesitate to ask this question, but what the heck?)

Does the moon have seasons?

I teach that the earth has seasons because its axis of rotation is not
perpendicular to its orbital plane. I think this is correct.

Is the moon's axis of rotation perpendicular to the orbital plane of the
combined earth-moon system? Perhaps not as the moon is tidally locked to the
earth, and a rotation around the earth would then entail a constantly
changing axis of rotation.

Do any of the moons in the solar system have seasons?

Marc "Zeke" Kossover