Re: Projectile Motion

They didn't get to that part.....they only did the initial velocity at an angle, at the horizontal and angle vs range....

Time of flight was next....

I think I am upset with them because I am upset with myself....I had kind of an inkling the day before the test that they were having trouble with the component thing and the students said it was because the exact component formulas weren't on the formula sheet. So I said I would put them on there in component form. I did ask them if they wanted to push back the test and they were like no..we get it...

The tests I give now are part conceptual...about 1/4 to a 1/3...
The rest all problem solving.

And we do the peer instruction questions in class and the Next Time Questions too...

I am not sure what more I can do.
Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429