Re: another way of corrupting the youth

Larry Smith wrote:

I hate to be a pest and keep requesting the same thing over and over, but I
prefer LaTeX, .dvi, or .pdf (or .ps as a last resort) file formats so I can
read these at my leisure and see the math in its glory.

I've been putting up .djvu .pdf and .ps versions pretty
routinely -- including this complex-clifford comparison.

Check the index
http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/00index.html
to see what's available. I'm gradually reformatting the
older documents there; if there's something you particularly
want moved to the top of the priority-list, let me know.

Arnulfo Castellanos Moreno wrote:

You do not need complex numbers at first.
You can follow:
plain old real numbers
vectors
Geometric Algebra in two dimensions
complex numbers
Geometric Algebra in several dimensions.

Point taken! Web-page revised. Thanks.