Re: "Theories become Laws" misconception

*Lederman, N.G. 1998. The state of science education: subject matter
without context. The Electronic Journal of Science. 3(2).
http://www.chem.vt.edu/confchem/1998/lederman/lederman.html
(I was unable to locate The Electronic Journal of Science, so I linked
to another presentation of the same material.)

The electronic Journal of Science Education is at:
http://unr.edu/homepage/jcannon/ejse/ejse.html

The cited article is at:
http://unr.edu/homepage/jcannon/ejse/ejsev3n2.html

John M. Clement