Re: college environmental physics course?

"Check out" http://zzyx.ucsc.edu/ES/

bc

"Carter, Tom" wrote:

Hello,

I'm interesting in contacting anyone who has taught
a environmental physics course.

Specifically, what I'm looking for is a one semester
course for non-majors at the college freshman/sophomore level
that looks at the physics of environmental issues (e.g.
energy, energy conservation, greenhouse effect, insulation,
solar heating) and included a lab component.

The bottom-line is that I'm looking to start such a course here
and I'm looking for tips/help/experience.

If you wish to reply off-line, that would be fine.

Thanks in advance.

tom

Dr. Tom Carter
Physics