Graphical Analysis

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

I am a big fan of Vernier's Graphical
Analysis, because it is so easy to use, so what I usually do is
generate data in the spreadsheet and then import it into GA where it
is trivially easy to do any sort of regression or curve fit. I took a
workshop at Boise on using spreadsheets, but it was based on Excel,
which may still be the most powerful spreadsheet around.
While on the subject of Graphical Analysis. The newest version (for both
mac and pc) has a site license for $80.00 which includes a "student" site
license for home use. Students working on assignments or labs analysis at
home now have access to the same tool we use in the labs at school. A nice
feature.

Bruce Esser
Physics Teacher Something witty
Marian High School Should go here