From: Herbert H Gottlieb <herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM>
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: multi-step reasoning
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 01:28:32 -0700

Chris...

I was quite interested in your PV question below and
wondered if I was able to arrive at the correct answer myself..
I reasoned that if V is doubled, (other things being equal)
then P would immediately be reduced to half its value and the
nRt would remain the same.

Is my reasoning correct???

Herb

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:39:41 -0300 Chris Horton