Re: del F = 4pi J ... correspondence between Clifford Algebra and vectorformulation of electromagnetism

At 2:59 AM -0400 8/19/02, John S. Denker wrote:
For the benefit of those afflicted with browsers that
can't display the symbol font, I put up a DJVU version
of the Clifford Algebra / Maxwell equations exercise,
namely:
http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/maxwell-ga.djv

You may need to download a free DJVU plugin from
http://www.lizardtech.com/download/?f=0&d=1

The plug-in did not seem to want to install on my NetNav browser. Do you
have a LaTeX file or a .dvi file or even a .pdf? I think I'd like to
digest your work more slowly than I like to do on my screen.

Thanks,
Larry