electron circles

Hi all-
Here's a solution for the motion superimposed on the drift
velocity for an electron in a plane polarized plane wave. I think that I
took eB/mw to be 10.
go to:
http://www.hep.anl.gov/jlu/index.html and see the pretty picture.
Regards,
Jack

--
"But as much as I love and respect you, I will beat you and I will kill
you, because that is what I must do. Tonight it is only you and me, fish.