Re: climate change

I have been unable to understand the irrational behavior
of the global warming denouncers in view of this manifest fact.

Chicken Little lives!

I agree with Leigh here -- even though my valley is getting browner as
Leigh's gets greener.

I hear a lot of wailing, but I see little -- ie no convincing -- evidence
that the so called "greenhouse gasses" are having much of a causative
effect -- I am not persuaded that we are not just coming out of a
glaciation and will be doing so for a few hundred years yet.

Down with the Kyoto paperwork.

Move to Canada -- where they are happy about this prospect.

Or -- as I have said -- wait for the end of the World -- which is nigh.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen