climate change

Bernard Cleyet asks in response to my posted factoid:

"*British Columbia receives one tenth of all of the precipitation
that falls on North America. There is a good reason we are known
as the wet coast of Canada!"

Has any one predicted what global warming will do the the wet coast?

We're having a marvelous summer with much less rain than usual, but
still enough to keep most things green*. As near as I can figure,
Canada is likely to become a major beneficiary of climate change if
it continues as it seems to be going. Climate change is neither bad
nor good, and it is entirely to be expected by any educated person.
The contemporary changes which are just now becoming detectable with
advanced sensing techniques are much smaller than a few other well
documented climate changes that have occurred within the last
millenium. I have been unable to understand the irrational behavior
of the global warming denouncers in view of this manifest fact.

Chicken Little lives!

Leigh (from BC, where real estate values have soared)

*I have a sprinkler system for most of my lawns. Many lawns here
have gone brown this summer, not a usual phenomenon.