Re: In defense of the cross-product

Jack Uretsky said:

Hi all-
I like the cross-product because it tells me quickly how to
apply the right hand rule, and a do not forget that the cross-product
(pseudovector) describes an (oriented) area....

Jack, as John pointed out, you really are agreeing with him. You
are a prime candidate for conversion to the geometric calculus.
Please do take a look at the web sites cited by John and me. Try
it; you'll like it!

Leigh