From: Rick Swanson [mailto:swansonr@EMAIL.SANDHILLS.CC.NC.US]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 4:00 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Yucca Mtn. This should raise some hackles

Soilent Green -- a classic movie. Ranks right up there with the "To
Serve Man" Twighlight Zone episode.

Cheers,

Rick Swanson

Richard E. Swanson, Ph.D.
Dean of Instruction
Physics Professor
Sandhills Community College, Pinehurst, NC 28374
swansonr@sandhills.edu (910) 695-3715

larry.smith@SNOW.EDU 08/05/02 03:54PM >>>
You saw Soilent Green?

LKS