Re: Big money in the electrostatics biz

hear hear!

bc

James Mackey wrote:

Just to note that I for one would contribute to a Beatty defense fund.
Mr. Thorp's attempts to intimidate an opinion by veiled threats of
lawsuits are unacceptable and unconsionable.
James Mackey

John Clement wrote:

I will not be entertaining William's outrageous behaviour any longer, if
all of the offensive material is not removed from public access by the 8th
August 2002 USA time I will commence proceedings against William Beaty.

Bill Thorp

Unfortunately removing just Beaty's posts would not remove the replies to
his posts or the recent post by Bill Thorp. As a result the information
would still remain available. In either case, the tone of the recent post

cut