Re: rendering HTML - cross-platform font issue?

There ARE several web sites that will scan your html for adherence to
'standard' syntax and ADA compliance etc. (e.g. MANY MicroSoft
created and maintained sites do not allow for text enlargement as the
ADA 'requires')

It's not the HARDWARE ( ie Mac versus Intel) but the software
'standards' that one chooses to use. (MicroSoft versus the rest of
the world)

At 2:04 PM -0400 7/19/02, John S. Denker wrote:
"Carl E. Mungan" wrote:

> Interestingly enough,
> they render differently in IE than in Netscape.
> I am using a Mac (OS 9.2.2 on a G3).

Aha. I have no way of validating how it looks on a Mac.

Perhaps JSD might consider posting his documents in PDF instead?

Just for you:
http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/degeneracy.pdf
http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/rapidity.pdf

This is not "instead" but in addition to the .html

If there are additional issues please email me off-list.