Re: rendering HTML - cross-platform font issue?

"Carl E. Mungan" wrote:

Am I the only one who has difficulty reading JSD's HTML posts?

I assume that means web-site, not posted email

Many of
the symbols in the equations render incorrectly.
Interestingly enough,
they render differently in IE than in Netscape.
I am using a Mac (OS 9.2.2 on a G3).

Aha. I have no way of validating how it looks on a Mac.

Perhaps JSD might consider posting his documents in PDF instead?

Just for you:
http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/degeneracy.pdf
http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/rapidity.pdf

This is not "instead" but in addition to the .html

If there are additional issues please email me off-list.