Re: online labs

I did this from home, and I don't subscribe. You can look up the
references, but if your school does not subscribe you can not look up the
articles on the fiche. This means you have to find a library that has
either the fiche or the original journal. Some articles are virtually only
available on the fiche as they are in publications too obscure for even
large research libraries. The Brasell paper is in JRST which should be
readily available. :)

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

references can be easily found to many papers by accessing ERIC<<
I thought the school had to subscribe for ERIC. I don't think we do.

:(
Tina