Re: Lectures and written communications

What I would do is cut the card in small pieces (except for my name),
and mail it back with a note pointing out that aggressive credit is now actionable.

bc

"Shapiro, Mark" wrote:

It looks like the gremlin in our email system has disappeared.

What I tried to say to Herb about the letter that he got from Olympus=
was that it was the written equivalent of those dreadful telephone v=
oice response systems we are all too familiar with.

Yesterday, I spent about 15 minutes trying to get through to a human =
at Sears to cancel a credit card that they gave to me without ever as=
king if I wanted the #@!! thing. It only took navigation through fou=
r layers of automated responses before I found out how to reach someo=
ne at Sears who could fog a mirror.

And they wonder why I'm irascible!

Mark

http://irascibleprofessor.com