Re: reviewing for Students

thanks to Michael. More:

Tina's students share responsibility to the extent of being: responsible for
the political system (they may vote), responsible for their behavior (in some
states they may be executed for certain felonies), responsible for
maintenance of the US empire (may be drafted into the armed forces), etc.
why, then, do they not share in the responsibility for their education?

bc who thinks college students should not be treated as children in adult
bodies, but also the transition should not be discontinuous at graduation
from HS (JD).

P.s. During the old days, I never heard instructors complain about the
preparation of students; now it is common. I think the open enrollment
principle of Community Colleges is admirable, but now evidently failing. I
think enrollment should be limited to those who pass an entrance exam, or
satisfy some other minimum standard, OR have been financially independent
for a year. This will ensure that they have sufficient preparation to use
what CC's have to offer, or have the motivation to mitigate their lack of
preparation.