Re: Salary Quest: Re: Postition Available:DirectorofInstructionalLaboratories

Herb,
While I respect you and your opinions, it seems that you are forgetting
that the city of New York, and others, still considers its payment of
teachers for the 9.5 months, even though it spreads it around the whole
year. Don't forget the long hours after school grading papers, lesson
planning and attending workshops, All unpaid, but included as a mandatory
part of our job.

While I love teaching, I hate the salaries.....

=====
Dana Andrews
20 Acorn Lane
Milford, CT 06460