Re: Salary Quest: Re: Postition Available:DirectorofInstructionalLaboratories

35 to 50k$ does not sound like much but that is for just 9.5 months of work
(no one counts overtime do they?).

I have a personal crusade to correct people who ask if I enjoy having 2.5
months of vacation. It's not a vacation, it's a _mandatory scheduled
layoff_. Snow days for that matter are effectively lockouts. Many not in the
field are surprised to learn that that we do not get paid during the summer
unless we elect to have our salary spread out over the year.

--
Scott Goelzer