Re: Plotting periodic properties on a spreadsheet/graph

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, thomas pfeiffer wrote:

... The graph I would like to get would resemble a topographic
map. Somewhere, sometime, someone was talking about such a
graph and I thought they were using excel. Is excel capable of
doing such a plot or do I need different spreadsheet/graphing
software.

I use Excel 98 on the Mac and do this by selecting the data to be
plotted, clicking on the "chart wizard" and selecing the "surface"
chart type and "contour" sub type.