From: "Bob Sciamanda" <trebor@VELOCITY.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: Virtual and Real Images

Ask them to consider (and locate) their own images in a plane mirror and
contrast these virtual images with the real images formed by a convex
mirror (using sufficiently distant objects - ie; beyond the focal
point).
A shaving mirror - one side plane, the other convex - shows both
phenomena.

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)
trebor@velocity.net