Re: Flat conductors (was I need help).

This amounts to little more than a prejudice:
but if you use a three and a half digit DVM as I suppose many
experimeters would, there seems to be no great advantage
in heating the resistance paper, and the possibility that
heating would tend to reduce the repeatability
of such experiments via ageing effects.
Brian W