Re: WARNING: cheap toy! Intelplay PC microscope down to $30

I just ordered three. They are on backorder.

Sam

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

William Beaty wrote:

http://www.shop-intel.com/shop/

Fred M. sends word that the price of the $99 IntelPlay video microscope
has fallen (see below). I haven't played with one of these yet, but I
imagine they'd be very useful for all sorts of hobbyist and education
topics. I'm tempted to by two, so I can use one as a subversive gift to
infect little kids with the science bug.

Note that it needs a USB port

And an IBM (not Apple)?

bc