From: Tim O'Donnell
Subject: time squared & time cubed

Some physical quantities have time^2 (energy/work) and
time^3 (power) as bases units. Now I know I move
forward in time and I can imagine moving backward in
time. Can anyone help me imagine moving left/right or
up/down in time or does time^2 and time^3 have some
other type of meaning? It came up in class yesterday.

Tim O'Donnell - Celina High School