Re: time squared & time cubed

I think your response is dead-on T^3 is more like a power
law rather than a geometric statement of dimensionality
where words like left, right, up, down, may make sense;
though if we are dealing with an 11 dimensional world, I'm
not totally sure what sense to make of those words.

Tim can correct me if my interpretation above is wrong.

Probably - I guess I fully do not understand a power law.

Joel Rauber