Colors

Is there any data which would indicate that when a group of us look at
the sky that we all have the same sensory experience? Yes we all have
agreed to call the sky "blue" but can it possibly be that when I see "blue"
that I have the same sensory experience as when you see a fig leaf and you
say "green" -- or a Camaro and say "red"?

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen