Re: Physics and Basketball :-)

Can you solicit an invitation?
--- Michael Bowen <fizzbowen@MINDSPRING.COM> wrote:
At 00:31 2001/12/04, Larry Cartwright wrote:
3 times now I have received the same unsolicited
invitation to join
another "physics" listserv, why I do not know.
Perhaps some of you
received this invitation also? I present the
invitation and its rather
bizarre prospectus, without further comment,
following my sig.

Yes, I've received at least two today from some
yahoo at Yahoo. The wording
of the "invitation" is identical.

I suspect the connection is the PHYS-L listserv, as
I don't subscribe to
any others. My generic spam increases briefly right
after I post here, also.

If you ignore it, it will probably go away.

--MB