Re: electrical question

A buddy in grad school worked part time for the Gainesville, FL
Electric Company.
Hesaid that the generators and the LOCAL grid would DISCONNECT from
the MAIN grid in order to adjust the daily rpm count. Probably not
many revs would have to 'fixed' very often.

Each local generation grid will adjust their phase with the 'tie-in'
to the 'big grid' in order to export or import power as needed.

(hey, I'm reifying POWER not energy - so lighten up! ;-)

Someone on the "madsci" service asked this question:

--