From: Tim O'Donnell [mailto:odonnt@CELINA.K12.OH.US]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 1:56 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Returning of tests

How many people return and allow the students to keep
tests? I go over the tests, but I recollect them. That is
"standard" procedure here. What about others?

Tim O'Donnell
Instructor of Physics and Chemistry
Celina High School
715 East Wayne Street
Celina, Ohio 45822
(419) 586-8300 Ext 1200 or 1201
odonnt@celina.k12.oh.us

"Chance only favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur