Re: Returning of tests

Tim O'Donnell asks

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim O'Donnell [mailto:odonnt@CELINA.K12.OH.US]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 1:56 PM

How many people return and allow the students to keep
tests? I go over the tests, but I recollect them. That is
"standard" procedure here. What about others?

By department policy, final exams are the property of the department (for
assessment). We build an assessment portfolio for each major, and ask them
to contribute other exams, reports, lab notebooks, etc. as they wish to have
in the portfolio.

"It's the best possible time to be alive,
when almost everything you thought you knew
is wrong."
Spoken by Valentine,
in the play Arcadia, by Tom Stoppard
George Spagna