Re: Viruses and Worms

At 22:12 -0400 10/22/01, Larry Cartwright wrote:

Before anyone makes a "get a Mac" wisecrack, changing CPU flavors is not
a viable option for many of us.

True, and I won't rub it in, but I can't remember the last time I had
to worry about a virus or other computer infection (which doesn't
mean that I don't have anti-virus software and keep it updated just
like all good little girls and boys should). Sometime there are
advantages to being down in the noise. Nobody bothers with us, they
just keep going for the 800 pound gorilla (who apparently is clueless
about how to protect himself.)

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell