Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:01:27 -0400
From: "Michael N. Monce" <mnmon@CONNCOLL.EDU>
Subject: Re: Too taboo? Re: Structural failure of NY's WTC

I was, however, trying
to point out from my own experience, that student's response to such an
analysis may not be what the instuctor was expecting. Doing such an
analysis for an engineering audience might work much better than a class
full of pre-meds.
I looked at my attempt as a way to use physics to
analyze a bad situation in order to learn how to prevent such a situation
in the future.

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E.
St. Charles Community College
St. Peters, MO USA
www.stchas.edu/faculty/gcarlson/physics
PGP Fingerprint E88D 2AB8 C5A8 D231 06B9 1597 3C72 5CC2 7D87 5519
=======