Re: emergency egress

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Jim Green wrote:

At 12:34 17 09 2001 , you wrote:
How would you formulate the message to express
identical concerns, Jim? I assume the essence of
John's message was perfectly clear to all of us.
Ludwik Kowalski

Well, Ludwik, I guess that you have established my point: We all
"understand' the garbaged physics -- and teach it -- That is the pity.

Jim,

Please take a stab at Ludwik's suggestion. I'd be interested to read how you
phrase it.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson | Visit Sibley online: | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.org | http://www.zope.com