moon-Earth visualization

Addendum.  Clearly I'm not worried about student's notions of size of moon vs. Earth, etc.  I probably should be, so maybe using a white ping pong ball for the moon would help.  Haven't tried this, though.
Cheers,
--
Dr. Dean Livelybrooks Department of Physics
Rm. 221 Willamette Hall 1274 University of Oregon