Re: Thermodynamics

A few days ago I posted a request for comments regarding some ideas I heard
in a thermo class.

Related to that, could I solicit some more comments on this one:

"There is no reason to expect that an object will have any one particular
acceleration given a certain force.  When the acceleration of the object is
measured, however, we find that it obeys a law of the form a = F/m."

Thanks

Justin Parke